2021.12.07 22:02 Matt36Z The AEW women's belt should look like this:
2021.12.07 22:02 saucekiing we’re saved
|submitted by saucekiing to DPH [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 22:02 FdghQJh [H] Guide written by professional account seller showing you how to do what we do, upgrade Spotify accounts and get any account for free!. -- Stop paying for your accounts and subscriptions, and make money. (Hulu, HBO MAX, NORD VPN, etc) See all my vouches and earnings inside [W] 16.99 USD
2021.12.07 22:02 axicutionman Interesting turn of events…
|submitted by axicutionman to HolUp [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 22:02 LaurelAndThePencil Thought y'all might like this one
|submitted by LaurelAndThePencil to voidpunk [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 22:02 RekaCsillagasz Some questions I can't find answers to on the wiki
Okay, so I've been playing for a few months, and while it's nothing big, I have a few questions that have been nagging at me that I don't see answers to on the wiki. If it's relevant, I play on Android. In no particular order:
- Do Ships affect any trading besides Zebra's Titanium? Related, how can I increase how much Alloy the Zebras will give me, it's pathetic right now.
- How does TradeRatio affect Titanium, if at all? I haven't done extensive testing but buying Tradeposts doesn't seem to improve how much titanium I get.
- The wiki page on Diminishing Returns mentions the increase ships give to Harbour storage is capped at 225%. How many ships does it take to get there? Is it worth getting that many ships, since it also increases Titanium yield from Zebras? With Reactors raising the limit, does that mean the number of ships it takes to reach that limit increases? My instincts say no but I want to confirm.
- What is the rate at which each Factory reduces pollution post-Carbon Sequestration? I can't see a number anywhere and it bugs me not knowing.
- If I tap on some of the resources in the sidebar, for example Oil, two of the stats it gives are "Conversion Consumption" and "Without Improvement." I understand Conversion Consumption, but what is Without Improvement? It seems related to conversion consumption. For example, right now my oil has "Conversion Consumption: -3.840/sec Without Improvement: -4/sec"
- How much of the non-cappable buildings (ie, buildings that take only craftable resources to build) should I build? I like to try and cap all the buildings I can (and yes, I know this isn't the optimal way to play), but I'm never sure how much I should be buying the others... like, I'm currently at Dimensional Physics (except I haven't gone to space yet... decided to see how close to capping everything before space travel I can get before my patience runs out with my current amount of warehouses/harbors) and I only have 9 quarries and I can't tell if they're worth buying more or if I have a good amount... Or how to know how many Steamworks I should build when blueprints are a bit precious right now what with trying to cap Calciners taking a LOT of them, and same for Ziggurats because I want to try and unlock Leviathans...
- Do Basges not persist between runs? I could have sworn I got one for having an engineer refine catnip, but I don't have it anymore.
- What's the rate at which kittens generally gain experience? I feel like I can get kittens to rank 10 and then they're so slow to gain experience I'll never get them to 11 lol. Does anything besides upgrades affect this rate (for example happiness?)
- Is there any way to see what metaphysics you've already purchased and what they do?
- When exactly does Workshop Automation trigger? I understand it's supposed to be Spring and Autumn, but I've seen the "Activating workshop automation" message during all four seasons.
I think that's all I can think of right now, I know this is kind of a lot... thank you very much for any help you can give even if you can't answer all my questions
submitted by RekaCsillagasz to kittensgame [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 22:02 Amandeep373 Lepasa partnership with Polygon. Lepasa is using Polygon blockchain for minting NFTs to keep low cost on gas fee. Lepasa NFTs transactable for everyone with low transaction cost. And in this partnership, Lepasa will use Polygon blockchain to mint NFTs.
Lepasa partnership with Polygon. Lepasa is using Polygon blockchain for minting NFTs to keep low cost on gas fee. Lepasa NFTs transactable for everyone with low transaction cost. And in this partnership, Lepasa will use Polygon blockchain to mint NFTs. https://www.lepasa.com/
submitted by Amandeep373 to cryptoinvestorsgroup [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 22:02 blackanime007 I'm pretty sure this won't bottle neck and RX580...Jk
|submitted by blackanime007 to pcmasterrace [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 22:02 GameOnBrother Halo Infinite Review Discussion (No Spoilers!) – Unlocked 523
|submitted by GameOnBrother to GamesAreLife [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 22:02 PopperShnoz Will 343 add Multiplayer Lobbys?
As the Title states, Will 343 add Multiplayer Lobby's to Infinite?
I loved being able to talk to the other team right before a match, as well as talk to them after the match. Then be able to start yet another match with the same players.
Any thoughts on this?
submitted by PopperShnoz to halo [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 22:02 Alarming_Jicama2979 Apple CEO Tim Cook 'Secretly' Signed $275 Billion Deal With China in 2016
|submitted by Alarming_Jicama2979 to EffaBeeEye [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 22:02 GroundbreakingKey199 Holiday dinner theatre fun in the Bluegrass! Reserve now!
|submitted by GroundbreakingKey199 to lexington [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 22:02 Lukas-Fehrwight [FS][US-OR] HP Enterprise Laptops, Elitebooks, Zbooks, 16GB RAM, i7, i5 CPU, 256GB, 512GB SSD, dedicated GPUs
FEEL FREE TO MAKE ME AN OFFER (especially on more than one laptop). WORST I CAN SAY IS NO. These are great laptops for holiday gifts, Work from home laptops, and back to school laptops!
FULLY FUNCTIONING LAPTOPS:
2021.12.07 22:02 ngc4321 Thoughts On Removal of Q&A Post-Live Show
I was disheartened to hear that Q&A would be turned into 飲茶 (yumcha) patreon-only. I often miss the live show due to work and end up watching at a later time. The Q&A is a great segment of the show and sometimes questions and comments from the chat would get Cmilk and Serpentza to go off on an interesting and informative tangent. If people complain about the long format, just mark the seek bar to let them know when the main segments end. They always thank us for participating and being part of something important regardless of contribution. I am very sad.
submitted by ngc4321 to ADVChina [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 22:02 QuarkyNeutrino There Goes a Train (1994)
|submitted by QuarkyNeutrino to nostalgia [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 22:02 ss2811 How many episodes will season 18 have?
2021.12.07 22:02 RZKReddit deez nuts
2021.12.07 22:02 AggressiveCompany523 NBA Highlights - Nuggets vs. Bulls! Bulls comeback on the Nuggets for the W!
|submitted by AggressiveCompany523 to Youtubeviews [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 22:02 butcherbilll Bannable Offense?
2021.12.07 22:02 plobbo89 Will all this info being made public about partitions, apps, etc. help criminals cover their tracks more?
Whilst I appreciate the insight we are getting about the trial, I was wondering if information about logs being overwritten, downloading apps, etc. will help criminals cover their tracks more when using the dark web?
submitted by plobbo89 to DuggarsSnark [link] [comments]
2021.12.07 22:02 footballandmeat912 Saw this over at r/FedEx... This is me with my Black Friday purchase!!
|submitted by footballandmeat912 to Lululemen [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 22:02 inspyral 3 Days Until Itou Miku's Photobook Comes Out
2021.12.07 22:02 MaximusAurelius666 Treegasm
|submitted by MaximusAurelius666 to memes [link] [comments]|
2021.12.07 22:02 tylletme 12 Rules for Life
2021.12.07 22:02 ironmex37 Calisthenics park?